The Kleeneze 30 day money back guarantee allows a customer to claim a full refund by returning the goods, providing the goods are in the condition in which they were supplied and in their original packaging, at any time up to 30 days from receipt of the goods (after delivery).
Distributors are reminded that they are only obliged to refund customers for goods returned within 30 days of purchase/delivery. Customer returns that fall outside of the 30 day money back guarantee but within 84 days can, at the Distributors discretion, be refunded. The goods should then be returned by the Distributor to Kleeneze for credit, in accordance with the Kleeneze returns policy.
Customers returning goods outside of the 30 day money back guarantee and outside the Distributors 84 day return policy, will be offered a suitable replacement if available and should be advised to contact the Service Centre on 01254 304171 for further information.
The policy and procedures below outline when the company will accept
returns and what paperwork is needed. You can also download the full details of the Returns Procedure.
- All faulty products will be accepted for return within 84 days of original invoice and a credit note passed to your account.
- All products will be credited at the price charged on the original invoice.
- Sponsoring and Retailing Aids will not be accepted for return unless they have been incorrectly supplied.
- All products, where possible, must be returned in unmarked and original packaging. In the event that they are marked with price labels or distributors’ address labels, no or partial credit only will be granted.
- Returned goods must only be sent back via the current carriers and collected by them when further orders are being delivered. Distributors wishing to return goods who are not due to receive a delivery should make arrangements for the collection of the returns through the Service Centre A charge of £10.00 (€15.00) will be levied for any returns organised via the Service Centre. You must NOT contact the carrier direct.
- Please note that for residents of the Channel Islands and ROI, in order to arrange a collection, you will need to call the Service Centre on 01254 304171.